Premier Officer at HSBC in Toronto, Canada
Job ID : 0000HKUJ
Closing date : 24-Jun-2022
Opening up a world of opportunity.
HSBC is a financial services organization serving more than 40 million customers across the world through our Wealth & Personal Banking, Commercial Banking and Global Banking & Markets businesses.
We’re here to use our outstanding expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up a world of new opportunities for our customers, our people and our communities.
Wealth and Personal Banking
We help clients to manage, protect and grow their wealth. We offer a range of services from personal banking, mortgages and loans to investment, savings and wealth management products. Our international network and breadth of expertise enables us to support individuals, families, business owners, investors and entrepreneurs everywhere.
About the role
As a Premier Officer, you will handle client inquiries relating to the Relationship Management portfolio in a positive, timely, and appropriate manner.
You will proactively find opportunities or issues, connecting with branch management and HSBC Operations, Services and Technology to improve products and service processes.
- Maintain a basic understanding and technical knowledge of relevant products and services
- Communicate effectively and work well with other teams within the Branch, Call Center, HSBC Operations, Services and Technology, and other relevant partners that impact the client’s experience of HSBC
- Efficiently manage time in order to support multiple Relationship Managers concurrently
- Align with local regulations in all aspects of strategy, sales processes, client correspondence, financial promotions, administration, and complaint handling
- Achieve operational standards for the business and work within agreed procedures and guidelines, displaying high levels of integrity at all times.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with strong decision making and ability to deliver
- Minimum of two years of experience working within the financial services industry
- Able to deliver the client experience and needs-based solutions through effective communication, influencing, and sales skills
- Understand core products and familiar with retail and wealth product processes
- Solid knowledge of branch operational procedures
- Great teammate with collaborative skills
- Fluency in a second language is an asset
- Mutual Fund Licensing achieved (or willing to acquire with HSBC support) via the Investment Funds in Canada Course (IFIC) or Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Mutual Fund Skills Builders Course (or willing to acquire with HSBC support)
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
We encourage all Black people, Indigenous People of Canada and people with disabilities to self-identify in their applications. Please contact our Canada Careers mailbox ([email protected]) with any additional inquiries or for support and reasonable accommodations during the selection process.
If this is not the ideal role for you, we invite you to sign up here to our Talent Community so we can update you about job opportunities and career events in your area of interest. We are always looking for people with purpose and ambition who can help build the bank for the future.
Job Source: HSBC Career Canada