Senior Executive, Risk Management at KPMG in Singapore
Function(s): Corporate Services
Work Type: Permanent
Start Date for Applications: 08-May-2022
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 145 countries and territories and in FY21 had more than 236,000 people working in member firms around the world. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such. KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee. KPMG International Limited and its related entities do not provide services to clients.
Our Risk Management Department disseminates timely and relevant information on developments in legislation and regulations, and executes initiatives to manage our risk in a challenging environment.
The role involves:
- Be part of the Risk Management team servicing internal clients
- Understand the necessity of KPMG to comply with KPMG Global risk management requirements and administer the processes required to maintain compliance
- Develop and maintain internal relationships to promote understanding and compliance with risk management policies and procedures
- Support enhancement and streamlining of risk procedures and processes through technology and automation
- Assist in gathering, documenting and communicating user requirements for automation of risk procedures and processes
- Support in the project management of risk automation projects and maintenance of risk tools, including liaising with IT developers and business functions
- Support in collation and analysis of risk indicators for reporting to stakeholders.
- Support in updating risk templates and guidance documents
- Deliver training as necessary
The ideal candidate should possess:
- At least two years’ experience in an accounting firm
- Project management experience
- Having data analytics experience is an added advantage
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proven analytical and thinking skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team working skills
- Patience with an eye for detail
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of programmes
- Language requirements – strong spoken, listening and written English
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team, personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
At KPMG in Singapore we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, gender identity or expression, colour, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or other non-merit factors. We celebrate the different talents that our people bring and support every staff member in their journey to achieve personal and professional growth. One of the ways we do this is through Take Charge: Flexi-work, our flexible working framework which enables agile and innovative teams to help deliver our business goals.
Job Source: KPMG Career