Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Type: Sales
Sales Executive Job Opportunity at Nestlé in Doha, Qatar
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world.
You will work on achieving sales targets by maximizing growth opportunities within the Modern Trade Channel.
To achieve that, you are required to build and maintain long term client relations. So, are you a people person? Do you enjoy hitting the road? Because this is where you will spend most of your working day in the field, as you will be the main point of contact between Nestlé and its clients!
A day in the life of…
- Accountable for the achievement of sales volumes by category.
- Develop a strong relationship with the customer.
- Organize field visits on a daily basis and follow up with stores in the assigned area to ensure availability of products.
- Report market intelligence (sales analysis, monthly initiative implementations, competitor activities, launches, customer plans, and shopper profiles) to sales management.
- Ensure that the promotional plan is implemented effectively and efficiently in store.
- Ensure correct product handling and condition on shelf as per company policy and follow up with merchandisers to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Ensure on shelf availability of all products based on core distribution by communicating with the merchandiser and following up with store visits.
- Ensure collection and financial reconciliation made in line with Nestlé set payment terms.
- Submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports and forms.
What will make you successful
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Sales or related field.
- Preferably a fresh graduate with less than 3 years of experience.
- Strong interest in sales and marketing is essential.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Capable of managing client relations and other stakeholders.
- A proactive and persistent attitude.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
Doha, QA, 24603
Job Source: Nestle Career