Strategic Client Executive : Microsoft – Germany
- Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
- Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
- Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Munich, Bavaria, Germany
- Other, Other, Germany
Job Type: Sales
Strategic Client Executive Job Opening at Microsoft Corporation in Germany
- Job number: 1358056
- Date posted: Jun 7, 2022
- Travel: 25-50 %
- Profession: Sales
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Employment type: Full-Time
- Work site: Up to 50% work from home
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We aspire to build the experiences and solutions that make it possible for every professional in any business or role to be much more productive. We’re fueling digital transformation in order to make a difference in people’s lives and in organizations across the globe.
Be part of a dynamic, world-class community that will enable you to learn, collaborate, and contribute with the top minds in the industry.
You will continue to build and foster our strategic relationship with Deutsche Lufthansa AG and you will be at the forefront of their digital transformation. Be the visionary that takes their leaders on a journey but use your strong aviation industry and business acumen to make those dreams of today, tangible business outcomes of tomorrow.
All of this will require you to orchestrate a large, global team that you will lead through influence without authority, and together, you will challenge things that were never thought possible. You will be the customer outcomes leader who sets the strategy and direction, drives action, and progress toward strategic objectives and value realization.
As a Strategic Client Executive at Microsoft, consider yourself the dedicated virtual CEO of an account.
This job will provide you:
- An opportunity to drive change with your customer to do business like never before in a transformational way
- A forum to co-create the art of the possible
- The chance to lead a world-class, diverse account team who all have a vested interest in customer success
The Strategic Client Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Industry Business Leader— Lead with industry building trusted relationships through engagements focused on driving the customer’s desired business outcomes using Microsoft technologies.
- Transformation Leader— Deliver the customers’ business and technology outcomes reliably. Continually lead Digital Transformation discussions through best-in-class engagements.
- Account Team Leader— Orchestrating and coordinating the team, ensuring that the best of Microsoft and our partners come together to help our customers deliver their business goals.
Our Client Executives are unique in their:
- Ability to listen to our customers and align their business goals to Microsoft’s enterprise technology platforms and their ability to meet business needs and priorities.
- Creativity to think what impact your work with the customer could have on the entire industry.
- Drive to build long-term trusted advisor relationships that result in solid, meaningful outcomes.
- Manages the development and application of a transformation plan based on proven methodologies to deliver a sustainable, long-term business partnerships. Leads the strategy for the assigned account that open new opportunities for both, the customer and Microsoft.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the customer’s business model to articulate growth opportunities, leveraging industry expertise to shape the ecosystem. Influences relevant internal and external stakeholders and resources to drive change on behalf of the customer
- Proactively expands strategic network of key internal and external partners and decision makers, including vertical industry partners, to ensure execution of core tasks and account transactions, and to provide comprehensive account management experience.
- Leverages close relationships with leaders (e.g., senior leaders, C-level executives) and the broader ecosystem to shape long-term strategic direction and influence business metrics.
- Leverages unique, strategic, industry-focused business insights and opportunities to create long-term, competitive advantage for the customer.
- Expands strategic customer relationships to drive larger impact for the customer and spread into other areas of the organization.
- Proactively develops a strong, comprehensive understanding of the customer’s business needs, priorities, strategies, and industry insights.
Experience Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge
- 8+ years of building strategic business partnerships through selling or consulting with enterprise customers. Equally considered will be 8+ years of experience driving digital transformation from within an enterprise customer
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred; or equivalent experience
- Experience in influence-without-authority (networking / orchestration with 50+ internal and external people) in global environments
- Demonstrated ability to understand how to run business and commercial models (including, but not limited to portfolio management, P&L ownership, business planning)
- Embody “we-before-me” mindset
- Proven experience in aviation industry
Additional Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Strategy development with multi-phase execution and delivery
- Background in large-scale, multi-year enterprise change management
- Executive communications, engagement and influence
- Knowledgeable of the Microsoft partner ecosystem and programs
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Job Source: Microsoft Career