Contract Executive : HSBC – Malaysia
Contract Executive, Mentakab Branch at HSBC in Malaysia
Branch and Retail Banking
Fixed Term – Full Time
Contract Executive, Mentakab Branch
Location : Mentakab, Malaysia
Area of interest : Branch and Retail Banking
Job type : Fixed Term – Full Time
Work style : Office Working
Job ID : 0000HK7U
Closing date : 16-Jun-2022
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Contract Executive.
- Drive initiative that help the branch achieve the Gross contribution/NII/NFI targets.
- Drive cross-selling through referrals arising from excellent service.
- Assist the branch to meet its financial targets by driving projects and initiatives to improve income and exercising strict expense discipline.
- Maintain cost within budget especially controllable costs.
- Overall branch performance by focusing on growth and anti-attrition strategy
- Support branch plans and activities, campaigns (in branch & external) & promotions, establish external potential customer contacts & network in the local market.
- Improve the Customer Experience and Engagement Rating for the branch customer by
- – Implement action plans aligned to regions/banks CE strategy.- Ensure high and consistent standards of service delivery represented by various periodic service measures.- Champion the improvement of banking processes (to enhance customer experience) by engaging MYH
- Adopt an engaging and leading role while handling customer requests, disputes and complaints and ensuring reporting via the tracking systems/escalation process.
- Create a growth environment where self and staff can develop their potential by using the TPM as a tool to identify training and development needs and develop staff career paths.
- Coach the staff to improve performance via on the job support and using defined review framework.
- Create a positive environment which motivates and supports staff to achieve business and personal development goals.
- Relief duties – perform relief duties to relieve Manager or other staff within the branch/ region.
- Improve employee engagement and staff retention.
- Contribute to the community.
- Manage resources and processes to improve productivity and operational efficiency while adhering to all guidelines in the union collective agreements.
- Manage operations with minimum operational losses on staff account. Proactively report potential losses to Management and ensure immediate action is taken to contain losses when discovered.
- Manage and improve the overall branch operations within VCA.
- Manage customers’ expectation, identify needs and provides relevant solutions in accordance to the Bank’s KYC and business ethics policy.
- Undertake timely submission of all returns from the branch and reinforcement of operational standards.
- Support the LCR to discharge the compliance and AML/CFT control responsibilities by implementing compliance and AML/ CFT/ sanctions policies and procedures, ensuring an adequate understanding of all relevant regulations applicable to the business and generally assisting with the resolution of compliance and AML/ CFT/ sanctions problems.
- Monitor Branch compliance with legal and regulatory guidelines, remedy breaches, to ensure effective implementation of audit standards, randomly check operational procedures, ensure deficiencies are rectified and take corrective action on audit/ compliance findings.
- At least 1-2 years working experience in branch services and operations at supervisory management level with good understanding of RBWM products and services.
- Good interpersonal skills with well-developed coaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Possess a strong passion for face-to-face service.
- Excellent planning/organization/analytical reasoning.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and communication skills to drive change.
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation needed will be prioritised.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Job Source: HSBC Career Malaysia