Job ID: JR0224507- Job Category: Materials – Primary Location: Singapore, Central Singapore SG – Other Locations: Malaysia, Penang – Job Type: Experienced Hire
Planning Analyst at Intel Corporation, Singapore
BE DCP planner’s responsibility: developing, integrating, optimizing, coordinating communicating and driving execution of Back-End (Consign substrate, Assembly, Test) supply planning for schedules, forecasts, capacity requirements, What If scenarios and inventory strategies.
- Influences optimal supply
- Optimizes production build plan signals to External suppliers and Internal Factories
- Collaborates with cross organizational supply chain stakeholders in order to make/meet commitments and deliveries with speed, responsiveness, accuracy, and quality to satisfy customers
- Drives and ensures KPI performance and target fulfillment
- Drives continuous improvement programs to improve cost reduction, resource allocation to maximize output by applying LEAN principles
- Works on requirements to and from Division/Intel Internal stakeholders in terms of delivery, system/process improvement, and WIP tracking when necessary
- Resolves supply chain related issues, concerns, and help-needed from sub-con and Intel internal stakeholders
- A Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain or Engineering with five years of increasingly relevant experience.
- Ability to represent their stakeholders interests and working toward a worldwide solution
- Proven success in fast-paced programs and/or projects at Intel
- Experience and knowledge of supply chain management, operations planning and management, business process improvement, order/demand fulfillment processes, along with an in-depth knowledge of supply chain management tools
- Proven business analysis, business process reengineering and strong stakeholder management skills
- Can articulate data conclusions at the appropriate level of detail, based on the audience
- Adopts a philosophy of continuous, incremental improvement and root cause analysis in work daily and strive to be a change agent
- Collaborative, influential and reliable.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Work Model for this Role
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
Application Deadline Closed