System Support Engineer at Lazada in Singapore
Department: Supply Chain & Logistics
The Systems Support Engineer will be responsible for managing and monitoring system integrations surrounding the core Warehouse Management System. He/she will be required to configure, test and maintain the Warehouse Management System application software and occasionally assist database administrators in investigating application and performance issues. On the application layer, he/she will have to diagnose, address and escalate issues. He/she will also be required to utilise, design and maintain reporting tools and dashboards to support our uninterrupted fulfilment operations.
• Provide 24/7 technical support to Redmart operations including but not limited to technical application support, system analysis, application testing, and implementation of configuration changes.
• Delivering support to users and investigating and resolving application errors, data discrepancies and general systems-related queries.
• Review and improve processes for better application support.
• Provide ad-hoc support to other departments such as reporting, verifying data, and enhancing standard operating processes in the fulfilment centre.
• Working with the Operations Team to identify and propose application system changes and enhancements and liaising with stakeholders.
• Liaise with software engineers on the development of system enhancements to overcome existing issues and to better fulfil user requirements.
• Assist our Operations Team to ensure our 100% of our customer orders are delivered in full and on time.
Attitude and behaviour
• Passion and dedication.
• Great attention to detail.
• Curiosity and continuous learning.
● Minimum diploma/degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field of study.
● Experience in any warehouse management system is preferred, Dematic or Manhattan systems are highly desirable.
● Proficiency in SQL is highly desirable.
● Proven leadership skills and teamwork spirit.
● Ability to effectively promote and lead changes.
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
● Willingness to work in both day and night shift team, with rotation every 1-3 months.
Job Source: Lazada Career