Key Account Manager : P&G – Denmark
Key Account Manager at Procter & Gamble (P&G) in Denmark
Job locations: Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Sales
Req No: R000039339
Key Account Manager
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Are you motivated by: Working with some of the world’s biggest consumer brands like Gillette, Venus, Always, head & shoulders and Oral-B? Having full business responsibility from day one? Delivering extraordinary results? And building a career with a truly international company?
If you have the talent, P&G can offer you all this and more! By joining P&G Sales (SLS) as Account Manager, from Day 1 you will be working with some of the biggest retailers in the Danish Grocery retail landscape. Our goal, as Account Managers, is to develop joint business with retailers and create category and brand plans that delight shoppers in-store and online. All while building collaborative working relationships and deep business understanding! As your career progresses, there may also be the opportunity to increase your responsibility internationally across our other Nordic businesses.
In this role you will:
- Work in a dynamic and multi-functional team environment and a fast-paced industry, with real business responsibility over iconic consumer brands.
- Analyze your business to identify new areas of mutual growth for P&G and your accounts.
- Plan promotions and other activities to drive profitable sales growth for your accounts and for P&G.
- Influence your customer to optimize the way P&G categories and brands are represented in physical and online stores. Including: how to build shelves that make shopping easy and inspiring, how to drive regimen purchase, and how to drive news and how to drive premium.
- Build the best possible plan to launch new product innovation in your accounts in collaboration with our Brand Teams.
- Receive in-depth corporate, Sales-specific, and one-to-one training, as well as ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues, ensuring that you are equipped to succeed and develop from Day 1!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership from the beginning, you will be given specific projects and responsibilities, and experience the impact you can have on our business early on.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– we are passionate about our work and will make sure that you receive formal training as well as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Multifaceted, and supportive work environment – employees are at the core of P&G, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, whilst promoting agility and work/life balance.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes a company car, pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We want individuals who can think strategically and generate new insights. We search for people that can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion and execute with excellence.
- Graduated from any discipline (minimum Bachelors degree); either newly graduated or with some experience post-graduation.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Proficient oral and written language skills in Danish and English.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Above all a passion for winning! As we aim to recruit smart individuals who get things done and stand out from the crowd, we look beyond your academic achievements. Browse our career website to learn more.
GOOD TO KNOW:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours!
Job Source: P&G Careers and Linkedin Job Posting