Qatar Airways Job for Projects Officer at Doha, Qatar
Company: Qatar Airways
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
Job Id: 220000EH
Closing Date: 07-06-2022
About the role:
As a Projects Officer, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- Arrange meetings with the members of the project sponsor, who have overall responsibility for the success of the project. Make advance arrangements, organize all logistics, contact the attendees and send them any relevant information, including agenda and minutes of meetings
- Track the project’s progress at every state, from start up through every activity until completion and handover. Monitor and review progress on a regular basis to ensure tasks are completed, giving inputs on a timely manner for corrective actions.
- Provide, develop and interoperate project schedules through the use of project management software (MS Project).
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 year job-related experience.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of Project Management .
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Airport/Aviation experience
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to Apply
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV for our review and consideration.
Closing Date: 7th June 2022
Job Source: Qatar Airways Careers