Partnerships Officer : Qatar Airways – Qatar
Qatar Airways Vacancy for Partnerships Officer at Doha, Qatar
Company: Qatar Airways
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category Corporate & Commercial
Job Id: 159659
Closing Date: 08-06-2022
Partnerships Officer at Qatar Airways
About the role
As a Partnerships Officer, you will be responsible to support the Privilege Club by recruiting partner companies who will add value to the brand whilst managing and developing existing partner relationships to increase value, drive member engagement and enhance loyalty whilst generating incremental revenue by selling Qmiles.
- Prepare feasibility studies to facilitate the evaluation of potential new partners to ensure that all selected new partners add quality and value to the brand.
- Conduct commercial negotiations, propose customer proposition and mileage pricing to increase new member acquisition.
- Review partner contracts (legal documents), liaising with Legal and Contract Departments to ensure that they legal and compliant, in addition, to make certain that we derive the maximum value for our Privilege Club Members.
- Coordinate launch of new products and services with marketing team to achieve maximum publicity and exposure to attract new members. Ensure targeted Mileage Sale towards achievement of yearly revenue targets.
- Liaise with existing partners to suggest and prepare joint offers and spend, awareness campaigns and targeted communication to enhance and add value to Privilege Club Members and promote acquisition of new members. Build, develop and manage day to day relationships with partner companies in order to manage and develop accounts to achieve maximum value for QR members.
- Conduct detailed analyses, reporting member trends and reviewing overall partnership performance review, and present to management with recommendations for future.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Customer Engagement & Loyalty – Loyalty Team.
- A bachelor’s degree qualification
- 4+ years of experience of managing new and existing partnerships for an organization to increase value, drive member engagement and enhance loyalty.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- An understanding of airline or other travel industries.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to Apply
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV for our review and consideration.
Closing Date: 8th June 2022
Job Source: Qatar Airways Careers