Business Analyst – B2B : BAT – New Zealand
Business Analyst – B2B at British American Tobacco (BAT) in Auckland, New Zealand
BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT NEW ZEALAND IS LOOKING FOR DIGITAL TRADE & B2B TECHNOLOGY ANALYST
SENIORITY LEVEL: Experience Professional
FUNCTION: Digital / B2B
SALARY RANGE: $115k – $130k NZD base salary+ Bonus Scheme + excellent Benefits
LOCATION: Auckland, New Zealand
JOB TYPE: Permanent
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Leveraging technology to enhancing our B2B engagement is core to BAT’s continued transformation. As a member of the Digital Business Solutions Team, you will use your problem-solving skills, business acumen and knowledge of technology systems and processes to support in the successful delivery of the digital and business roadmap. Working closely with stakeholders across many functions (primarily Trade Marketing) you will be responsible for identifying the appropriate solution to fit the business requirement and manage the development and deployment through the application of agile practices.
Reports to: DBS Digital Trade & B2B Technology Manager
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: DRBU (Area) – Asia Pacific Area
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Key contributor to digital business solution planning and delivery roadmap, proposing technology solutions to maximise business value
- Develop Product requirements addressing the business, infrastructure, security, support, and operations needs
- Prepare budget proposals, RFP’s, resource (int/ext), and sprint / project plans
- Manage end-to-end delivery of multiple projects in all stages of delivery across multiple markets/stakeholders
- Apply Lean / Agile methodologies, including lean business case creation, user story development, delivery & testing
- Coordinate deployment and testing of defined solutions in collaboration with the IT Operations team and other business stakeholders
- Manage the Product release plan in line with business timelines and dependencies in collaboration with local and above market teams.
- Leverage a ‘start-up’ mentality and approach to solutioning, implementing and experimenting with new technology solutions
- Actively contribute to effective Steering Committees / Design Reference Groups across multiple markets
- Implement & continually optimise cross-functional ways of working to accelerate solution / approach transformation
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have strong experience in Salesforce?
- Do you have the knowledge in leading the business trade digital transformation?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Business to Business (B2B) – preferably in FMCG / Commercial environments
- 3+ year’s experience in a digital business analyst role (or equivalent)
- Delivering transformational projects across multiple vendors/stakeholders – e.g. agency, internal development, factory model teams, offshore.
- Proven experience with agile methodology
- Experience with Agile tools – Microsoft Azure DevOps, Jira, Confluence
- Experience with key technologies used:
- Salesforce – Communities, Commerce, Experience Manager, CRM
- Microsoft – PowerApps, PowerBI
- Integration – Mulesoft, Apigee
- Other – SAP
- Practical experience using BI/Data/Analytics including data modelling, translating data into usable value-added information
- Clear, collaborative and pragmatic communication skills
- SAFe Certification and experience working within Agile teams.
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Strong external network with digital / technology contacts
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Job Source: BAT Career New Zealand