Senior Account Manager – Corporate : Qatar Airways – Denmark
Senior Account Manager – Corporate in Copenhagen, Denmark at Qatar Airways
Company: Qatar Airways
Location: Copenhagen – CPH, Denmark – DK
Category: Corporate & Commercial
Job Id: 170263
Closing Date: 30-06-2022
Senior Account Manager – Corporate in Denmark
Qatar Airways (QR) has been flying to Denmark for 12 years and we are now recruiting for the role of a Senior Account Manager Corporate. You will be responsible for managing relationships with Qatar Airways’ Corporate customers and Travel Management Companies (TMC) in Denmark. You will be involved with developing a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, driving maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. You will engage in joint sales and marketing activities to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and driving efficiencies in the distribution processes.
Specific Accountabilities include:
- Develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways corporate clients and Travel Management Companies
- Contribute to the implementation of QR sales strategy to maximize short and long term revenue opportunities
- Review QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue
- Manage and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of area of responsibility
- Develop tactical Sales and Marketing activities to support sales opportunities together with Trade Partners
- Represent QR at trade events, promotions and sales functions, including supporting educational and familiarization visits
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possible.
About you – The successful person will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Relevant customer facing commercial experience within the travel industry, ideally within Airline Sales
- Experience in negotiating contracts
- You should have a positive and business oriented mindset and be a dedicated problem solver and team player, who is confident in a rapid changing and exciting environment
- Fluency in English and Danish (written and spoken) is essential
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to Apply
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV for our review and consideration.
Job Source: Qatar Airways Careers