Location: Oslo, Norway
Job Type: Sales
Client Executive Job Opening at Microsoft Corporation in Oslo, Norway
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. We are looking for you that can help us to achieve our mission.
Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful Client Executive manages, orchestrates and leads their virtual teams to produce transformative business outcomes for our customers. The Client Executive at Microsoft leads our most valued customers into the digital age.
· Evolve our strategy in close collaboration with our global teams
· Be seen as a trusted advisor for our customers
· Help our customers reach their innovation and sustainability goals
· Lead Digital Transformation discussions with customers through best in class engagements
· Building trusted relationships through engagements focused on driving the customers desired business outcomes using Microsoft technologies
· Orchestrating and coordinating the team, ensuring that the best of Microsoft and our partners is brought to our customers deliver their business goals
· Challenge the customers to think bigger by leveraging Challenger sales methodology
· Articulate in a simple manner how Industry Priorities are solved by Microsoft technology
• Selling to or consulting with enterprise customers. Equally considered will be experience driving digital transformation from within the enterprise customers
• Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred; or equivalent experience
• Experience to lead multi-cultural, diverse and remote teams across different disciplines
• Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions
• Effectively navigate through ambiguity and complexities related to client management
• Embody “we-before-me” and the “customer first” mindset that delivers long term success over short term returns
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Job Source: Microsoft Career